We hope you enjoyed the launch of Purpose on Tap tonight and look forward to seeing you again on Monday, March 6th at 8:00 pm. Our goal is simple at Purpose on Tap, we are driven to help young men as they pursue faith by serving their family, friends, & community.
Five takeaways from Steve's message last night.
1) The people we surround ourselves with are either lifting us up & moving us close to the man we want to be or they are pulling us down. Who are you surrounding yourself with?
2) When people meet you they are consciously or subconsciously asking 3 questions about you a) Can I trust you b) Do you care about me? c) Are you committed to excellence?
3) There are two types of people in the world "Givers & Takers"- which are you? Which one do others think you are?
4) The most valued things in life are the things that money cannot buy. Our faith, our family, and our friends. How much time are you spending on nurturing these areas?
5) The two most important days in your life are 1) The day you were born and 2) the day you figure out why you were born. Are you living out your purpose and passion in life?
We hope you enjoyed Steve's message as much as we did!