Todd Sandell | May 2018
Last night we had the privilege of spending time with Todd Sandel. What a powerful message and amazing communicator! Todd has decades of experience as a relational counselor and has also used his wisdom to coach corporate clients as they seek clarity and direction. He shared with us the disruptive concept of “drift”. How our crazy lives can become unintentional and we drift away from what is important.
A few thoughts he shared with us that are key:
1. Being hurried is an internal problem that manifests itself externally by being busy.
2. Satan can’t make us sin, but he can make us busy. And overtime, that will erode your soul.
3. What matters most is the person you become, not what you achieve.
4. Where are you potentially at drift? What claims your attention and energy?
5. Think about 4 areas where you can be more intentional. Spiritually, Physically, Emotionally, and Mentally.