Last night we heard from Jim Reese, CEO of the Atlanta Mission. He shared with us what he has learned as he transitioned from the corporate world to the non-profit world interacting with homeless men daily.
1) God can use you wherever you are. It doesn't matter what path you are on, don't be surprised by how God can and will use you in a unexpected way.
2) Christ was with unexpected people all the time. Who in your life is unexpected? How can you spend more time with that person?
3) Jim talked about homeless men have Relational poverty not Financial poverty. As men we can have all the riches in the world, but are we relationally poor?
4) The most unexpected relationship is our relationship with Christ and the unexpected grace that He gives us.
5) Do not underestimate the power of your example. Someone is always watching you.